Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Wiki-leaks-ia

Hello readers,

I feel as if it is imperative that we, as informed citizens of this earth, understand the latest propaganda topics that are being buzzed about at one's local water cooler or twitter feed. For this reason alone, I felt the need to discuss my views on what has been labeled "wiki-gate" by the liberal media that serves us so loyally. First of all, let me say that wikileaks is not something one can pick up at the fresh produce section at the organic market. No, in fact it is a group of people that leak information to the world. Really, thats all they do. I am not quite sure what qualifies someone as a professional leaker, but I am sure it involves a liberal arts degree and hipster glasses.
What I have gathered from their website and wikipedia page is that this leak of over 25,000 classified and unclassified government documents will make other countries that are less deserving than ours being to doubt our security. I mean, obviously when the prince of England is making snide remarks about military generals, this is of upmost secrecy and should only be privy to his facebook news feed (ed note: don't know if old edward has a facebook page- ed note note: he does). Apparently they have also done irreparable damage to our ambassador's legitimacy, outed thousands of deaths and shady dealings, but honestly, the bigger issue at hand is their inability to confirm whether or not Jake Gyllenhaal is dating Taylor Swift.
Dance like no one is watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment